Health Safety & Environmental
As an OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited company you can be rest assured that all works will be completed inline with all relevant Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental legislation. In addition to holding various accreditations the company are also members of the following groups/associations.
- Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM)
- British Safety Council
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme(CHAS)
- National Demolition Training Group
- Member of the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA)
- Working Well Together Group
- Newcastle Construction Safety Group
- North East CDM support Group
- Working towards Investor in People status
- Link-Up (network rail requirement)
- Smartstart (SWMPs) Site Waste Management Plans)
- Carbon Footprint.Com
- Learning and Skills Pledge (LSC)
- UVDB - Achilles
Through these memberships the company attend regular seminars and receive up to the minute information from the various magazines, emails and newsletters distributed by the organisations. It is through these sources and our experiences within the industry which will enable us to provide you with up to date information on any impending legislation and best practice. We are also in close liaison with enforcing authorities such as the Environment Agency/HSE who can offer additional specific advice where clarification is required.
As required we will relay this information to our clients through meetings, our company website, emails or by letter to ensure you stay abreast of any changing requirements.
We have staff who are members of Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM),and the Institute of Risk and Safety management (IIRSM).
Please click here and contact us.