Whitley Bay Shopping Centre, North Shields
Project involved the following:
- Production of key safety & environmental documentation.
- Regular meetings with client & LA to discuss programme and quality of works.
- Protection of live services and areas to be retained
- Erection of scaffolding
- Removal of external window glazing
- Internal strip out work using hand and machine demolition including the removal of concrete beams, ventilation systems, boilers, tanks, walls, floors, tiles on pool and large slide.
- Installation of ventilation systems to remove plant fumes.
- All works planned to ensure tight programme was completed ahead of schedule.
- All works completed in consultation with designer to ensure strip out works complied with follow on multi million pound refurbishment scheme