HMS Euryalus Dismantling
- Full project management including production of detailed methods for dismantling process.
- Non –licensed asbestos removal
- Protection of environment including key controls for water & ground
- Key control in place for confined space works and hot works.
- Purging of all pipework & plant to allow safe dismantling
- Identification and salvage of parts/equipment for reuse as on other vessels around the world.
- Complex crane lifting operations using crawler cranes
- Dismantling of frigate using mixture of flame cutting, plant & crane lifting operations.
- Approx 99% of all frigate recycled. Displacement 2760 tons, Length 372 ft, Beam 41ft, Draught 13-14m.
- No accident or near misses.
- Works completed four weeks ahead of schedule to full satisfaction of client.